- Product Title & details
- Project Timeline (in quarters, and you can change this)
- Workstreams areas, for Marketing, Development, KPI
- Product Dashboard (with RAG – Red, Amber, Green): Delivery, Budget, Resource, Marcomms, Dependencies Risks, Issues, Radar
- Impressive “Activity Bar” graphics
See the Product Roadmap Template.
Product Roadmap with Dashboard – 2
- Three Workstreams
- Product activities, with a RAG status
- Red – high risk
- Amber – medium risk
- Green – all ok
- Milestones on the timeline
- A project dashboard for project status
- Upcoming releases
- Live risks
Agile Product Roadmap
The Agile Product Roadmap format is a Powerpoint template that has slides for
- Agile Iterations Roadmap
- Agile Roadmap with Dashboard
- Agile Theme Summary Roadmap
- Agile Roadmap 2-Year Summary
These templates are used in scenarios when a roadmap is required for stakeholder communications, and when it needs to be aligned with multiple Agile delivery workstreams.
View the Agile Product Roadmap.
Product Roadmap with PEST factors
This Roadmap displays
- Business Change – START and TARGET STATEs
- KPI – Revenue and Market Share
- Projects & Initiatives
- PEST factors; Political, Economical, Social, Technological.
View the Roadmap Template (also features PEST area).
Product Roadmap with Budget & Resources
This Product Roadmap emphasises the Product Investment, in terms of resources and budget.
- 5 workstreams
- An area against each workstream to detail the resources and/or budget allocated to that workstream
- A “Summary” area where the resources and/or budget can be summarised
- A timeline with example milestones
- The milestones can be dragged along the timeline, and the dates change automatically
- A legend for the timeline areas
Product Transition Roadmap
This Roadmap is designed to communicate Transition Plans
- Event markers in each workstream
- Management workstream (to show coordination activities in the transition project)
- Communications Workstream (announcements, comms)
- HR Workstream (transition HR issues management)
- Relocation Workstream
- IT Workstream (PC and telecomms)