The Strategy Roadmap Template is the perfect Strategic Communication plan - Business Change, KPI, Initiatives, Timeline
The Strategy Roadmap Initiatives area shows key strategic activities
The Strategy Roadmap Legend shows low, medium and high risk item format
The Strategy Roadmap Template shows Change, KPI, Initiatives and a Timeline
The Strategy Roadmap Timeline shows key business operations, milestones, and KPI
- Legend – TBC, low risk, medium risk, high risk
- Roadmap Timeline – based on Quarters
- Business Change
- Preparation phase
- Capability Development phase
- Delivery & Improvement phase
- KPI (these areas can be changed to suit your needs)
- Market Share
- Feedback (for client opinion measurement)
- Strategic Initiatives
- Notes Areas
NB – this is a Visio Template, so if you need this template in Powerpoint format – see our Powerpoint Strategy Roadmap Template.
Rating for Strategy Roadmap (Visio) Template : 4.5 out of 5, based on 3 customer reviews.
- 'Great value and a real pleasure' 4 stars - by Rachelle
- 'I have not seen such exciting and informative style in a while.' 5 stars - by Hassaan
- 'I immediately got cudos from above' 4.5 stars - by Bjorn
By Jeff Armstrong . Published: 2010/11/14 10:02:56 AM, Last Updated: 2014/06/28 6:04:50 PM
You will need Microsoft Visio software to use this template.
Your document templates will be available to you immediately after Secure Purchase. See our
Purchase Process for the Strategy Roadmap (Visio) template.
This document template is provided with a Single User License.
Related Blog Posts
- What is a Project Roadmap? The 101 for Roadmap Basics
- Simple Roadmap Templates to help with your Presentation
- Roadmap Styles
- Define your Product Rollout Plan
- Product Plan – define your product!
- Resource Plan – define your project workstreams
- Powerpoint Product Roadmap
- Powerpoint Roadmap + Dashboard
- Roadmap Template with PEST
- Roadmap Visio
- Product Roadmap Examples
- IT Roadmap
- Project Roadmap
- Product Roadmap Templates
- Business Roadmap with SWOT Analysis
- How to create a Transition Plan for your organisation
- Powerpoint Roadmap
- Product Roadmap + Dashboard
- Roadmap with Resource and Budget
- Product Roadmap
Our purchase process
We use PayPal to securely process all of our online payments. You can use the "Buy Now" or "Add to Basket" routes above to select your shopping, and following a successful PayPal payment you will be redirected to a download page on Business-Documents UK to download your file(s). You will also be sent an email which you can also use to access your file(s). If you have any questions, please contact us.