This document template provides professional formats and guidance notes from experts.
This template will help you:-
- Establish your priority SWOT and PESTLE strategic factors.
- Create Product Plan documents (impact maps & roadmaps) with these factors in context.
It Covers SWOT & PESTLE Strategic Factors.
SWOT stands for Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threats that are unique to your product or service, set against the wider context of the PESTLE factors.
PESTLE stands for Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental factors. These are called “Macro Environmental Factor” that you need to.
A) Brainstorm Your PESTLE factors with a “Cheat Sheet”.
This template includes a “Cheat Sheet” slide, which helps prompt your thinking with a list of headings under each of Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental.
B) Use the SWOT & PESTLE Strategic Impact Maps.
These templates show the impact the elements in your strategic SWOT and PESTLE analysis.
C) Show your Product Plans with SWOT & PESTLE Roadmaps.
The SWOT Roadmap and PESTLE Roadmap formats (in both colour and black and white schemes) show your Project Plans with SWOT and PESTLE highlights. These are extremely useful if you need to demonstrate that SWOT or PESTLE analysis has fed into your Product Planning.
Impressive SWOT & PESTLE Roadmap Formats
The Product Plan Roadmap SWOT & PESTLE Template List:
Here’s a complete list if the slides in this Powerpoint Template:-
- Cover slide
- Document Details Slide
- Product Plan with PESTLE Dashboard
- SWOT matrix
- Strategic SWOT Impact Map
- Strategic SWOT Impact-Risk Map
- SWOT Roadmap for Product & Project Plan (monotone)
- SWOT Roadmap for Product & Project Plan (showing Risk levels)
- PESTLE Analysis Cheat Sheet
- PESTLE Impact Map – Positive & Negative
- PESTLE Impact Map (with colour keys)
- PESTLE Impact Map (monotone)
- PESTLE Product & Project Roadmap Plan (with colour keys)
- PESTLE Product & Project Roadmap Plan (monotone)
- Product Plan (Roadmap) Style 1
- Product Plan (Roadmap) Style 2
- Product Plan (Roadmap) Style 3 – showing Business Transition
- Product Plan (Roadmap) – 4 Year Plan
- NVTDC Customer Analysis Cheat Sheet