One thing you must know is that Product Managers need Roadmaps. If you find a product manager without a Roadmap, you can bet they are working on one.
Why do Product Managers need Roadmaps?
Product managers, project managers, executives, business owners, and others, will often ask for a “roadmap“. A “Product Roadmap” shows the direction and mapping of the future of the product, and clearly communicates the activities and milestones that are planned along the way.
Product Managers need Roadmaps because they must show plans and strategy to investors and stakeholders, in a simple format.
It is essential that the template you use shows the Product plans at a glance; this is the advantage with the roadmap format – i.e. you do not have to digest complicated Gantt charts.
Properties of a Product Roadmap:
- One side of paper.
- Includes a timeline to show plans over time.
- Simple format. You are able to complete reading it within 5 minutes.
- Shows key projects and workstreams.
- Shows key risks.
- Communicates the important deliveries and milestones.
To clearly present a product roadmap, a specialist type of template is required.
Specialist Product Roadmap Templates
[downloads tags=”390,243″ buy_button=”no” price=”no” number=”24″ order=”ID, DESC” columns=”2″ pagination=false]
- Resource Plan with Workstream Resource Changes Template$ 18.21
- PPT Roadmap With Milestones$ 14.99
- Powerpoint Programme Roadmap Template$ 19.98
- Keynote Programme Roadmap Template$ 17.97
- Powerpoint Change Programme Roadmap Template$ 15.97
- Powerpoint Roadmap Template Discount Bundle$ 73.86
- Powerpoint Sales Roadmap with Infographics$ 19.99
- Stylish Powerpoint Roadmap Template$ 18.99
- Project Planning Template Discount Bundle$ 63.43