A recent question asked by a customer:
How do I fix Visio timeline problems?
My timelines are breaking whenever I change the dates or time intervals.
We have seen this problem a lot lately, especially with older files from Visio 2002 and 2003.
- Save your Visio document to a new file.
- If you have milestones you want to keep, drag them off the faulty timeline.
- Delete the faulty timeline, and save document.
- Create a blank Visio file, and use the shape “Search” to find the right timeline format.
- Setup the timeline in your blank file.
- When ready, copy it to your main document, and drag milestones onto it.