The business case guide template for your Innovation Hackathon Event: Argue the benefits to your organisation and staff using these 60 slides of guidance and templates.
This guide includes 60 slides to support your business case: introductions, templates, guidance and editorial support materials for building your Hackathon Event business case.
Based on Lessons Learned.
Based on running Innovation events and Hackathons from 2001-2018 so that you benefit from real experience.
6 Template Guide Sections.
- Rationale: The strategic arguments to hold a Hack Event.
- Benefits: The benefits for organisations and staff.
- Expectation Management: Manage stakeholders carefully.
- Hack Event Canvas: A useful format to make the plans clear.
- Three Horizons: A strategic look at your innovation pipeline and Hack Events’ role.
- FROST Innovation Framework: A useful framework for generating a healthy innovation pipeline.
How this Hackathon Business Case Guide Will Help You
- These 60 slides give you a structured background and set of approaches to explain and argue the Hackathon Business Case.
- The slides can be used as templates to create a presentation, or as a guide to follow.
- The approach is useful for both in-house innovation events, and industry collaboration events.
- The approach focusses on Hackathon Events that involve prototyping, because all good innovation events are about that.
- Pages with the yellow and black stripes at the bottom provide additional guidance and context, and should be removed if you use this as a presentation template.
- It is a “Toolbox” approach: You do not need to use all the tools, but just the ones you need.
- These guides form part of the FROST Innovation Framework, and can also be used standalone.
This template includes the Lean Hackathon Event Canvas
Arranged for easy understanding and rapid use
This deck includes templates, background information, lessons learned and helpful guidance slides.