A presentation of 9 slides containing essential detail required to communicate your Cost:Benefit Analysis. Clearly set out the pros & cons!
Cost Benefit Analysis is an essential tool used by all companies to evaluate any new venture or opportunity, although most do not seem to have a standard template which means every time a new idea is tabled, someone has to draft from a scratch a proposition.
This template is taken from a high profile financial services company whose venture capitalists required this document to be completed on any new work venture before any sign-off would occur. As you might expect, it is thorough!
Comprehensive Cost:Benefit – 9 Slides
- A presentation structure to outline new business in your organisation
- Present your new business for sign-off
- Capture key data for executive sign-off
- Basic proposition and background
- All financial detail likely to be required (including Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization)
- Resources required
- Action plan and sign off