Excel RACI Matrix Template with 3 Formats
RACI Matrix Template including 3 formats to quickly allocate project Roles and Responsibilities. The simple matrix format is easy to edit and complete.
RACI is used to allocate clear levels of responsibility for areas of a project to people. So, for any particular task in a project, you can use RACI to allocate specific responsibility so that the whole team understands what they are expected to do.
RACI is an acronym that stands for
- Responsible – Allocated to the people who will do the work.
- Accountable – Allocated to one person only. One. This is the person unequivocally in charge of the work
- Consulted – Allocated to the people who will feed into the work. They may be involved in the definition; their involvement is decided by the Accountable person
- Informed – Allocated to the people who are just TOLD about the work. They are not required to feed into- or take part in- the work.
This RACI template excel is used to allocate responsibilities to people (by name), job roles, teams, or organisations – depending on your use case.
The template includes three RACI Matrix formats
1. Project tasks to team RACI
2. Product Launch RACI
3. Product RACI Matrix
Plus an instructions sheet
This Product is included in these discount bundles:
Digital Transformation Templates – Discount Bundle$ 43.97 Add to cart
RACI Matrix Template Discount Bundle$ 31.97 Add to cart
New Product Development (NPD) Startup Template Bundle – Powerpoint & Excel$ 81.99 Add to cart
Agile Project Template Discount Bundle (PPT & Excel)$ 63.97 Add to cart
Project Planning Template Discount Bundle$ 63.43 Add to cart