Make the most of your talented staff and attract new talent by setting up your in-house innovation programme. This template sets out the principles and implementation guidelines.
This template is in MS PowerPoint and Apple Keynote versions.
What is this template for?
- To set out the important elements of an innovation programme in plain terms.
- To help organisations who want to setup in-house innovation programmes.
- To save on innovation process and best practise research time.
- To save organisations from the misery of failed innovation programmes.
- To bust the myth that innovation is a mysterious “art form”.
What does it do?
- It provides you with a lightweight innovation process to follow.
- It guides you in the right direction.
- It steers you away from common innovation pitfalls.
Focused on Prototyping
Benefits of the FROST Innovation Framework
- Increase strategic focus
- Provide a stable innovation pipeline structure
- Create a competitive strategic advantage
- Increase staff retention
- Increase talent attraction
Included in this template
- Background to the FROST Innovation Framework
- Outline the common innovation intiative issues
- FROST Innovation Principles
- Framework Benefits
- FROST Implementation Guidelines
- Three Horizons Framework as an Innovation Pipeline Structure
- Innovation Rollout Template
- The FROST Innovation Framework was created by GAS Labs (gaslabs.org) in 2017 as a framework to help organisations create and support a structured and healthy innovation pipeline.
- It is focussed on using IN-HOUSE staff, and in getting the best from your staff.
- The FROST Framework is based on experience from new product development, innovation projects and R&D programmes during 2001-2018.
- The FROST approach, while it was not coined as “FROST” at the time, worked well as a framework for BBC News Labs, and draws learnings from BBC R&D’s excellent practises.