This Innovation Project Proposal Template outlines a “People-led” Innovation Project. There are step-by-step instructions and notes to help you.
How do I use this Proposal Template?
It’s easy – just download it and use normal Powerpoint editing functions. The template has guidance to help you understand what each slide is for.
The Innovation Project Proposal Template includes:
- INTRO – Information about this approach.
- WHY? – “Why do we need this Innovation Project?”
- Guidance on presenting the reasons for the project.
- Transformation Template:
- Current State,
- Transformation, and
- Target State.
- Traffic Lights to show RAG status.
- A list of Innovation Project GOALS.
- A list of “Problems” that require an Innovation Project to remedy.
- GOALS statement slide.
- BENEFITS – “What are the real business benefits for this Innovation Project?”
- BENEFITS statement slide.
- Benefits guidance to help you manage expectations.
- A Benefits Map, to clearly show how the benefits flow.
- PLAN – “How will we deliver this Innovation Project?”
- Plan guidance to help you create and communicate your plans.
- Prioritisation guidance.
- Preparation Template: Show the steps to being READY.
- Plan Template: Show the Innovation Project Plans on a timeline.
- KPI – “What are the Key Performance Indicators”?
- KPI guidance to help you manage expectations.