The Keynote Programme Roadmap Template will give a rapid and clear view of your programme plans to stakeholders – communicate timelines and milestones!
Features of the Keynote Programme Roadmap Template
- Timeline – set to 11 months, and easily editable.
- Legend – explains the status of each of your project items in the Roadmap.
- Milestones – draw attention to key events and dates.
- Five Workstreams / “Swim Lanes” – show the parallel and dependent activities of 5 work streams.
- Programme View – the first swim lane can be used to give the summary view of the programme – e.g. what is each important phase?
- Key time markers – show where a key moment – e.g. a LAUNCH – hits all work streams, using a vertical line.
- Important Call-out Notes – draw attention to key parts of the roadmap, and key discussion points or risks, so that you are telling the whole Programme story.