This One Year Keynote Programme Plan has been used for many exec and boardroom presentations. It includes timelines, milestones and risk.
Are you having trouble communicating your plan?
This easy-to-edit Keynote template will enable you to show Programme Plans at a glance.
Features of the One Year Keynote Programme Plan
- Timeline – set to 11 months, and easily editable.
- Legend – explains the status of each of your project items in the Roadmap.
- Milestones – draw attention to key events and dates.
- Five Workstreams / “Swim Lanes” – show the parallel and dependent activities of 5 work streams.
- Programme View – the first swim lane can be used to give the summary view of the programme – e.g. what is each important phase?
- Key time markers for launches and releases – show where a key moment – e.g. a LAUNCH – hits all work streams, using a heavy vertical line.
- Important Call-out Notes – draw attention to key parts of the roadmap, and key discussion points or risks, so that you are telling the whole Programme story.