How do I use PESTLE in my Product Strategy?
Easy! This Powerpoint Pack takes you through the 4-step process and provides easy to use templates.
STEP 1: Brainstorm your PESTLE “factors”.
STEP 2: Score the impact of the PESTLE “factors”.
STEP 3: Plan how you act on the PESTLE “factors”.
STEP 4: Use PESTLE factors in your Roadmap Dashboard.
The PESTLE Product Strategy Template includes
- Cover Slide.
- Version slide (keep track of meetings and versions).
- PESTLE Cheat Sheet.
- PESTLE Impact Map – Positive & Negative.
- PESTLE Impact Map – Low, Medium & High Impact.
- PESTLE Impact Map – Low, Medium & High Impact (Black & White version).
- PESTLE Strategic Roadmap Plan.
- PESTLE Strategic Roadmap Plan (Black & White).
- Product Plan with PESTLE Dashboard (RAG status).
This template also includes some helpful instructions and divider slides to help you create your PESTLE presentation.
Business Best Practice
Define PESTLE – find the answers to common questions, and how PESTLE should be used.
Need help defining and prioritizing your PESTLE? Let us show you how easy it is to build out your PESTLE analysis and all the many factors that go into it.
PESTEL, or PESTLE, is an analysis process to help Marketers, Strategists and Product Managers avoid threats and uncover opportunities.
PESTLE and PESTEL are both acronyms for a macro environmental strategic analysis process. Find out more here.