Show the changes in resource levels for each of your projects or workstreams over time. Highlight costs, project timings, resource changes, risk levels, AND your milestones, in one easily digestible diagram.
This template is able to present both rises and falls in resourcing levels. It’s ideal for agile portfolios where the Portfolio Lead (project or product managers) wants to plan and present how resources might move from one team to another.
Phased Resource Planning at a Glance
- Editable with normal Powerpoint table editing tools.
- Can show weeks, months or quarters as required.
- Manually editable
- Emphasise key moments in your project.
- The milestones use normal Powerpoint editing tools.
- Show’s status and risk level per project unit / phase.
- Workstream or Per Team Resources.
- How many staff of each job title.
- Workstream or Per Team Costs.
- Workstream costs.
- One summary box (top left).
- Resource Level Changes in situ.
- Each workstream can show where the resource levels change.
- Phase Status, and Risk.
- For each project unit, the status can be shown.
- This matches the Legend key (top right).
Ideal for Change Projects, Launches, Transitions and Roll-outs
- Highlight your resource changes.
- Show where one team is getting more resource.
- Show where a team is losing resource.
- Show where a team’s resourcing starts.
- Show where a team’s resourcing ends.
Classic Design (version from 2008)
Per Workstream Detail
Also available in Microsoft Visio format