This Powerpoint Proof of Concept template is designed with the corporate world in mind. It conveys all the priority areas to ensure executive sign off.
A template which shows you how to present a proof of concept pitch for sign off.
It seems harder than ever to get project approval with compliance and budgets getting tighter. This template provides a clear outline of what you need to do to get project approval.
This template features:
- High level hypothesis and success criteria which clearly sets the project definition.
- Key factors that have been explored (business justification, market & approach, risk, legal and financial).
- Approval matrix based on cost and effort.
- Key benefit and risks so the benefits are clear.
- Internal financial and resource planning.
- Project timeline with road map of activities.
- Project delivery indicators with dynamic dials.
- Benefit delivery tracking.
- Appendix with combined PEST and Porters market analysis.