This RACI template allows you list your project tasks with RACI roles & responsibilities for each person. The RACI Dashboard indicates project responsibility readiness using this data.
Allocate your RACI roles to project tasks in ONE EXCEL Template!
- Use the RACI Log to allocate people to tasks, with RACI roles.
- R = Responsible: The person is going to do the work.
- A = Accountable: The person is ultimately in charge.
- C = Consulted: The person inputs into the definition & execution.
- I = Informed: The person is told about the task – NB no input!
- Use the RACI LOG to represent the STATUS of those role allocations.
- Unassigned: You do not know who is going to take that role on that task.
- Assigned: You have assigned a person, but they do not know yet.
- Communicated: You have told the person that they are assigned.
- Accepted: The person has agreed and accepted that role on that task.
- Use the automated checking sheets.
- Allocations: At least 1 Accountable and 1 Responsible person per task.
- People per Task: You have all the right people for each task.
- People list: Check the alphabetical list of names,.. missed anyone?
- Use the RACI DASHBOARD to communicate STATUS.
- Readiness: This communicates the overall readiness of the RACI roles.
- Executive Support: Use this as a Status report format for meetings.