A little heads-up – we’re starting on a new range of templates as part of the FROST Innovation Framework from GAS LABS.
This is a useful new framework that supports medium-to-large organisations in creating productive and strategic in-house innovation capabilities.
The FROST Innovation Framework is structured around five key characteristics:
- Focused – You articulate the challenge using the “How might we … ?” question template.
- Regular – You ensure that the innovation sessions are regular, recurring, and are protected against “emergencies”.
- Open – You ensure that the challenge is open, unrestricted, and importantly has no implementation details stipulated.
- Safe – Your staff and all participants, really do honestly feel safe to take risks, and to try anything they want to.
- Tangible – The outputs must be working prototypes of some form (NOT just pictures or people waving their arms).
Related Template Groups
- Business Innovation and Transformation Tools
- Improving Team Performance
- Innovation Templates
- Hack Event Tools
- Strategic Business Leadership