I need to make a Disaster Recovery Plan for my business, but I am not sure where to start. Can you help?
This is the “Five S” DRP Approach that we have devised:
- Make a list of “Business Impact items” that would affect your business disastrously. e.g. “Power Failure” or “Network unavailable” or “loss of data”
- Use these “Five S” areas to help you cover your whole business area: Systems, Services, Staff, Suppliers, Sites.
- For each “Business Impact item”, make a plan to put into action if that “Business Impact” happens.
- Test the plan in as real a situation as is possible.
- When you have it working, embed the plan in your business.
Short on time?
try one of these templates:
By Business Documents UK Ltd Team . Published: 2016/06/26 8:54:32 PM, Last Updated: 2016/06/26 8:54:32 PM