New Product Development in internet and software industries has some popular processes. See templates here.
- Strategic Planning Templates
- Innovation Templates
- Roadmap Templates
- Resource Planning Templates
- Release Planning Templates
- Transition / Change Project Templates
There are a variety of types of “New Product”, from something fairly fast turnaround in a small team, right through to a large scale innovation in a large corporation. This spectrum of use cases has some similar patterns.
Whatever the New Product you are working on, here are some useful template areas::
- Strategic Planning Templates – Explore the market and the environmental factors that are relevant to your New Product:-
- Innovation Templates – Develop and manage new innovation capabilities:-
- Making a business case for a new Innovation Capability
- Innovation Status Report
- Roadmap Templates – Refine and communicate your Product Plans with a Roadmap format:-
- Resource Planning Templates – Plan and Manage the allocation of your resource bandwidth:-
- Agile Resource Planning
- Project Resource Planning
- Release Planning Templates – Use standard Agile approaches to plan your major releases:-
- Transition / Change Project Templates – Help your organisation make a transition to enable your New Product:-
Short on time?
try one of these templates:
By Business Documents UK Ltd Team . Published: 2016/04/13 5:22:05 PM, Last Updated: 2016/04/30 7:42:53 PM
- Do PESTLE and PESTEL mean the same thing?
- What templates can I use for New Product Development?
- How do I define my Product Strategy?
- How do I present a Project Timeline?
- How do I represent investment in Innovation?