How do we present a People-Led Transformation?
Our Cultural Change Template is a great communication tool for this.
Present your Cultural Change using this template:
- Two Designs: Simple, Infographics formats.
- Editable charts and graphics: All using Visio standard editing tools.
- Stencils: To help you re-use common shapes.
Establishing a plan for Successful Cultural Change:
This template outlines a useful process to follow:-
- Start with EMOTION. To win the Hearts. “What matters?”
- Interview a sample of the people involved.
- What are the most important emotional ties to the current “Culture”?
- Work it down into 3 points. (See the Rule of 3).
- Then move to LOGIC. To speak to the Minds. “How do we succeed?”
- Set out the target: Where the “Culture” need to get to?
- Ask your sample what they think needs to be done to succeed?
- Work it down into 3 points. (See the Rule of 3)
- Finally create the MISSION. To make the Plan, Together. “What shall we do?”
- Make it a simple Roadmap plan.
- Agree a few high level projects
- Map them out on a Timeline.
Includes 2 Culture Change Template formats:
When to use this Cultural Change Template:
- When you are telling your stakeholders HOW you are going to run the transformation.
- i.e. how you are going to structure the transformation.
- …and then you go and gather the inputs.
- When you have put the data and plans together.
- So that you can present the 3 areas.