Oh the joy. Who has the time to read them?
We don’t. So we’ve made it nice and simple. And called them for what they are.
These here are the latest rules and older versions don’t count.
If we’ve really mucked up and other rules are seen elsewhere on our site, ignore them. In terms of a legal “top trump” contest these win EVERY time.
- Enjoy your purchase and re-use and re-work it to your hearts content.
- Show off your hard work to bosses and co-workers (even friends if the evening starts to drag), but don’t let them have it to use for themselves; you and I have worked too hard to give it away for free.
- If you are part of a project team and need to share and edit documents such as roadmaps, share and collaborate away.
- If you use our stuff in big external presentations, please do give us a name check. We are generally starved of attention.
- Use our stuff for good and not evil.
- If you use our stuff and make a complete horlicks of a presentation or something with leads to you losing your job, getting evicted and having your fingerprints removed we are really so very sorry but really we can’t be blamed.
- If the stuff you buy from us goes in any way wrong (perish the thought!) we will either replace it or refund it and say sorry lots of times, no questions asked.
- At the end of the day we’ve work really hard on our stuff so we are always going to own it like proud parents.
- If you are mean and palm off our stuff as yours and sell it or even give it away for free we will get really sad and we will tell on you to our lawyers.
- If you don’t agree with the rules, please don’t buy our stuff!
PLAY FAIR WITH OUR WEBSITE CONTENT TOO!
- AGAIN, At the end of the day we’ve work really hard on our stuff so we are always going to own it like proud parents – this goes for the text & images on our website too!
- If you want to quote our textual content – Please give credit where credit is due, and link to us as the originators.
- If you like the images you see on this website, and want to use them as part of your content – you must ask us nicely.
- Please do not pass the text or images off as your own*. They are our copyright and IP.
* If you do not credit us, this is as good as palming it off as your own; i.e. being mean by omission.