Features of the Powerpoint Programme Roadmap Template
- Timeline – set to 11 months, and easily editable using normal Powerpoint editing features.
- Legend – explains the status of each of your project items on the Roadmap.
- Milestones – draw attention to key events and dates along the timeline.
- Five Workstreams, “Swim Lanes” – show the parallel and dependent activities of 5 work streams.
- Programme View – the first swim lane can be used to give the summary view of the programme – e.g. what is each important phase? – or you can use it for a 6th Workstream.
- Key Timeline Markers – show where a key moment – e.g. a LAUNCH – hits all work streams, using a vertical line.
- High Priority Messages – draw attention to key parts of the roadmap, and key discussion points or risks, so that you are telling the whole Programme story.