A template which shows you how to present a proof of concept pitch for sign off.
Trying to get project approval can be hard. This template provides a clear outline of what you need to do to get that approval.
This template features:
- High level hypothesis and success criteria. This clearly sets the project definition.
- Key factors that have been explored;
- business justification.
- market & approach.
- Approval matrix based on cost and effort.
- Key benefit and risks so that the benefits are clear.
- Internal financial and resource planning.
- Project timeline with road map of activities.
- Project delivery indicators with dynamic dials.
- Benefit delivery tracking.
- Appendix with combined PEST and Porters market analysis.