Can I get a refund?
Given the nature of our products – i.e. digital files – a refund will not be granted unless one of our commitments has been breached.
- the item is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is ‘sold’;
- the item matches the description given on the item page, as well as any item preview;
- the item and its description are not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
- the item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
If you make a Refund Request
We will assess refund requests on their merits, considering the digital nature of our Products and the details of each request.
There is no obligation for Business Documents UK Ltd to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about an item;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you did not download the item within 48 hours;
- you have lost the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
If we decide to issue a refund or credit, this will generally be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. Refunds will be made within 14 working days.