Annual Business Report (PowerPoint)
Graphically rich with automatic editing features, this slide deck conveys a companies annual business performance in a professional way.
After a year of working with any supplier, it is best practice to complete a full review and an Annual Business Report. This helps you to maintain a good control over what is and what is not working. The Report can convey key information about a companies annual business performance across costs, service, compliance and other essential areas. It is important to identify any areas where the company may have underperformed, as well as any successes that can be celebrated. The Report can also help to identify any potential improvements that can be made in the future. By completing an Annual Business Report, you can ensure that you are getting the most out of your supplier relationships.
Drawing on years of supply chain management experience, this annual business report template has been constructed to achieve three key goals.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the essential elements of supply chain management.
- Show a real and detailed insight into a companies performance.
- Convey points one and two in a concise and professional manner – perfect for managing upwards.
What it includes;
- An overview of the contractual terms.
- Spend and savings.
- Performance against customer, operations and quality.
- Savings and cost breakdown.
- Performance measured against tender submission.
- Forecast and targets.
- Full supply chain development plan with individual steps to follow.
- Complete supply chain activity list and compliance against these points.
- Supplier compliance performance.
- Performance against previous supplier.
- Next year activity road map.
The ability to easily edit charts, dials, graphs, and block diagrams is a valuable feature of this report template. With just a few clicks, you can change the data to reflect your specific needs. This allows you to tailor the reports to your specific requirements, which can save you time and money. Additionally, the automation of these features ensures that you do not need to manually update the reports every time there is a change in data. This can save you even more time and allow you to focus on other aspects of your business.
Breakdown of costs, savings, performance metrics and forecast.
Complete check list of supply chain management activity over a 12 month period with dynamic indicators of compliance.
Comparison of performance against previous supplier or contract term, commentary and actions plus next years road map.
Compliance against supply chain activity and supplier compliance. The sliders are dynamic and edited via an embedded excel sheet.
6 phase supply chain development plan with status indicator, key dates, key outputs and resources required.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.