Communicating your Cost Savings delivery plan can be complicated. We’ve been refining this plan template since 2010.
How can I make my savings plan simple and easy to understand?
Answer: “Keep it Simple.”
1) Organise your Projects by Workstream and Objective:
2) Draw attention to your milestones:
3) Show your Key Performance Indicators:
Cost Savings Plan Features:-
This Template communicates 3 workstreams, with KPIs, to plan your Cost Savings.
- Timeline: Featuring drag-able Milestones.
- Three Phases: This helps with tracking and communication.
- Three Workstreams, each one with:
- Project Streams: Each Workstream has 2 Project Streams. 6 altogether.
- KPIs: Shown clearly in each Project Stream, per Phase.
- Activity Status: Four statuses within each Project stream:
- TBC – “To be confirmed”.
- BAU – “Business As Usual”.
- Low Risk.
- High Risk.