Use this step by step guide to establish who your supply chain is and what their costs are so you can start making savings.
The 8 steps with their own slides cover;
- Establishing who your suppliers are.
- Putting your supply chain into manageable categories.
- Then breaking this down into subcategories.
- Listing them by how much you spend.
- Finding out and capturing any contractual terms you have and how well they are performing.
- Creating a category card for your spend.
- Negotiation steps with tracker so you can record progress.
- A savings tracker to present your hard work.
Sub category spend showing detail by type.
Category Card to show a wider understanding of the spend and strategy.
Progress tracker which is automated
Savings tracker which shows what has been achieved and what is still to come