Supply Chain Cost Template (PowerPoint)
A step by step guide showing you how to establish and present your supply chain costs and how to start making savings.
Use this step by step guide to establish who your supply chain is and what their costs are so you can start making savings.
The 8 steps with their own slides cover;
- Establishing who your suppliers are.
- Putting your supply chain into manageable categories.
- Then breaking this down into subcategories.
- Listing them by how much you spend.
- Finding out and capturing any contractual terms you have and how well they are performing.
- Creating a category card for your spend.
- Negotiation steps with tracker so you can record progress.
- A savings tracker to present your hard work.
Sub category spend showing detail by type.
Category Card to show a wider understanding of the spend and strategy.
Progress tracker which is automated
Savings tracker which shows what has been achieved and what is still to come
This Product is included in these discount bundles:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.