User Story Map Template (Visio)
The User Story Mapping template helps agile release planning, ensuring structure to the backlog driven by business benefits.
The User Story Map is a useful agile release planning tool. It ensures delivery of a viable, useful product with clear business benefits for each release. It is often used to reach an MVP plan.
The User Story Map Template features:
FORMAT 1: User Story Mapping with 3 Releases + Icebox.
FORMAT 2: User Story Mapping with 2 Releases
FORMAT 3: User Story Mapping on Timeline – Roadmap Format
Areas of the Template
- Features Row – The “Backbone”.
- A User Story Map arranges the high level features across the top.
- These can be “Feature” or “EPIC” items.
- The Features are in order of system events, or in order of sequence of use by the end user.
- This row of features across the top forms the structure to the Story Map.
- Releases – GOAL & User Stories row.
- GOAL – area to define the Goal of Release 1.
- Driven by Business Benefit.
- Containing the essential user stories for each Feature or EPIC which deliver to that Goal.
- On Ice (Icebox).
- User Stories that may be important to stakeholders,
- but do not deliver to the business goals of Releases 1-3.
You can read more about User Story Mapping here if you are interested in the detail from Jeff Patton,
This Product is included in these discount bundles:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.