A Professional Disaster Recovery Plan is an essential part of your business continuity planning, & for your insurance cover *Updated for 2016*
A professionally sourced Disaster Recovery Principle Plan which was created, implemented, tested and used on a number of occasions.
We have updated this tried and tested template for 2016 to focus on likely impacts of scenarios and to give it a “face-lift”.
This Disaster Recovery Plan considers the impact of any given scenario covering the “Five S” approach:-
It then provides you with the following to deal with the impacts you face
- An essential framework for your Disaster Recovery Plan
- A time-phased response depending on the situation at hand
- Likely scenarios and impact assessment
- Operational impact and incident management team responsibilities
- High level flow diagram
- Actions rquired by team and by time frame
- Formal documentation to assist you with securing corporate insurance