Make a clear Transition Plan!
- Describe the starting state, so that you set the scene.
- Show all plans, risk levels and milestones, so that they can be understood rapidly.
- Describe the target state, so that everyone understands the objective.
- Show your team how you will get back to BAU (Business as Usual).
Excel Transition Plan Template Features
- Simple to edit Microsoft Excel template, so that you achieve your plan quickly.
- Four pre-prepared formats to help you reach your transition plan as quickly as possible.
- A 15 month, a 15 week, and a 15 sprint format.
- A “Five S” DRP Format, so that you can plan for Systems, Services, Staff, Suppliers, Sites.
- Milestones, to help you communicate crucial events.
- Risk Level legend, to show where your project might have high and medium risk levels.
This format is ideal for communicating a transition, whether it is a migration to a new product, an innovation programme rollout, an efficiency project, or a disaster recovery!
15 Month Transition Plan
This format is setup for 15 months, and you can easily change the timeline, and increase/reduce the number of months.
15 Week Transition Plan
This format is set for 15 weeks. Again, you can change the timeline format easily – it uses normal excel cells using a date format.
Agile 2-Week Sprint Transition Plan
Business Best Practice
Create a simple Excel Product Roadmap using normal Excel editing tools.
A Transition Plan is used to manage the change from an existing organisational state to a new state.