Excel Transition Plan Template
The Microsoft Excel Transition Plan Template presents your transition in simple roadmap graphic, so that anyone can understand it rapidly. Starting state, plans, milestones, risk level and target state. Simple.
Make a clear Transition Plan!
- Describe the starting state, so that you set the scene.
- Show all plans, risk levels and milestones, so that they can be understood rapidly.
- Describe the target state, so that everyone understands the objective.
- Show your team how you will get back to BAU (Business as Usual).
Excel Transition Plan Template Features
- Simple to edit Microsoft Excel template, so that you achieve your plan quickly.
- Four pre-prepared formats to help you reach your transition plan as quickly as possible.
- A 15 month, a 15 week, and a 15 sprint format.
- A “Five S” DRP Format, so that you can plan for Systems, Services, Staff, Suppliers, Sites.
- Milestones, to help you communicate crucial events.
- Risk Level legend, to show where your project might have high and medium risk levels.
This format is ideal for communicating a transition, whether it is a migration to a new product, an innovation programme rollout, an efficiency project, or a disaster recovery!
15 Month Transition Plan
This format is setup for 15 months, and you can easily change the timeline, and increase/reduce the number of months.
15 Week Transition Plan
This format is set for 15 weeks. Again, you can change the timeline format easily – it uses normal excel cells using a date format.
Agile 2-Week Sprint Transition Plan
This Product is included in these discount bundles:
Strategic Planning Tools – Discount Bundle$ 43.56 Add to cart
Digital Transformation Templates – Discount Bundle$ 43.97 Add to cart
Risk Log and Transition Management Template Deal (PPT & Excel)$ 32.45 Add to cart
Re-Organization Template Discount Bundle$ 52.99 Add to cart
Agile Project Template Discount Bundle (PPT & Excel)$ 63.97 Add to cart
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.