FROST In-House Innovation Framework: Talent Attraction, Retention, Competitive Advantage
Make the most of your talented staff, attract new talent and build your competitive advantage using the FROST in-house innovation framework. This template sets out the principles and implementation guidelines.
This Template includes Powerpoint and Apple Keynote versions.
What is this template for?
- Set out the key elements of an innovation programme, so that it is easy to implement.
- Help setting up in-house innovation programmes to get the best from staff.
- Save time researching innovation processes so that you can get started quickly.
- Avoid common innovation programme mistakes by using a simple framework.
- Bust the myth that innovation is a mysterious “art form” by following simple principles.
What does FROST do?
- Provides you with a simple innovation framework to follow.
- Guides you in the right direction.
- Steers you away from common innovation pitfalls.
What does FROST stand for?
- Focused – Drive innovation projects with clear challenges.
- Regular – Develop an innovation routine with regular activities.
- Open – Freedom to solve the challenges using any feasible route.
- Safe – Create an environment where people feel safe to take risks.
- Tangible – Build prototypes using real data to demonstrate ideas.
In-House Innovation Programme Rollout Roadmap Template
The Benefits of the FROST Innovation Framework
- Increase your strategic focus by providing clear challenges.
- Create a stable innovation pipeline by stimulating constant exploration.
- Create a competitive strategic advantage by providing a flow of new ideas.
- Increase staff retention by exciting & enabling them to explore challenges.
- Increase talent attraction by promoting your innovation projects.
Included in this template
- Background to the FROST Innovation Framework to give you context.
- Outline the common innovation initiative issues to help you avoid mistakes.
- Explain the FROST Innovation Principles so that you can present them yourself.
- List the FROST benefits so that you can present them.
- Provides FROST Implementation Guidelines for ease of implementation.
- Refers to the Three Horizons Framework to support your Innovation Pipeline Structure.
- Provides an Innovation Rollout Template so that you can easily design your plan.
- The FROST Innovation Framework was created by GAS Labs (gaslabs.org) in 2017 as a framework to help organisations create and support a structured and healthy innovation pipeline.
- It is focussed on using IN-HOUSE staff, and in getting the best from your staff.
- We based it on experience from new product development, innovation projects and R&D programmes during 2001-2018.
- While it was not always called “FROST” at the time, the principles have worked well for BBC News Labs, and draw influence from BBC R&D’s excellent practises.
This Product is included in these discount bundles:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.