Project Retrospective & Lessons Learned “How To” Guide (Powerpoint)
The Project Retrospective & Lessons Learned template provides a simple how to guide to run a positive and productive Project Retro session.
- This template will help you organise and run a Project Retrospective & Lessons Learned session
- It outlines the steps to run a session for 5 to 25 participants
- It provides the framework for you to put your content in
- It can be used quite quickly – you only need to change about 10 entries, and delete any unwanted parts
- All slides include instructions for the facilitator
- Slides include time guidance notes for the facilitator
- Resources required to run the session are outlined in the notes
Slides in the Retrospective & Lessons Learned Template
- Cover Slide – substitute with your project title
- Agenda – you must set out a simple, structured session
- Ground Rules – some suggested rules to get everyone in the right frame of mind
- Further Ground Rules – a few optional rules if you anticipate any tension
- Project Context – just to set out a few key elements of the project
- Insights – generate “Mad, Sad and Glad” insights from the project
- Group & Theme – group the insights to start clarifying
- The Four Key Questions – this helps to be sure you have covered everything
- Lessons Learned & Actions – work the Insights and answers to 4 key questions into Lessons & Actions
In order to use this template to its best, the facilitator should have some facilitation experience.
This Product is included in these discount bundles:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.