- This template provides you with 5 approaches to creating your Strategy On One Page.
- Get help from the guidance and examples, and use the ready-made layouts.
Five Approaches for “Strategy on One Page”
- Why, What, Who, How: The four questions to clarify your strategy.
- Diagnosis, Policy, Action: The good strategy/bad strategy pattern.
- Lean Canvas: The lightweight way to describe your full strategy.
- Goal Driven: Launch your strategy with inspiration using a BHAG.
- Problem Statement & Three Pillars: Recover, and come back with a fighting strategy.
The “Four Questions” format Cheat Sheet
Strategy on One Page – in use!
Business Best Practice
Use this short guide to write a Problem Statement, including structure, examples and common mistakes to avoid.
A good Product Strategy is simple and focused. Whatever your product is, and whatever pain points it solves, focus on your strengths.
It is tempting to squeeze all of your information into a page, but this is a mistake. Use this tried and tested format.