Do you need to present your strategy on one page? Do you need to communicate it 5 minutes? This template includes five one-page strategy formats. It helps you focus the message and deliver your strategy story.
- This template provides you with 5 approaches to creating your Strategy On One Page.
- Get help from the guidance and examples, and use the ready-made layouts.
Five Approaches for “Strategy on One Page”
- Why, What, Who, How: The four questions to clarify your strategy.
- Diagnosis, Policy, Action: The good strategy/bad strategy pattern.
- Lean Canvas: The lightweight way to describe your full strategy.
- Goal Driven: Launch your strategy with inspiration using a BHAG.
- Problem Statement & Three Pillars: Recover, and come back with a fighting strategy.