This Excel RAID Log and Dashboard Template helps you track detailed Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies and presents them on a summary Dashboard for easy understanding. Great for Board Reports and Status Reports.
Excel RAID Log and Dashboard Template features:
- Track and manage your RAID items:
- RISK – A possible future issue – i.e. something that may go wrong.
- ASSUMPTION – Something you have assumed but needs checking and locking down.
- ISSUE – Something that is going wrong.
- DEPENDENCY – Something that must be delivered to enable your delivery.
- The RAID Log Dashboard for Board level Reporting:
- Total count of Risks, Assumptions, Issues & Dependencies.
- Total of RAID items at each level of severity for each RAID type.
- With the Risks, how many are improving or deteriorating.
- A “% Complete” for each area: Risk, Assumption, Issue & Dependency.
- RISKS Sheet:
- Title, Description, Effect, Risk Impact, Risk Liklehood, Risk Score, Risk Level, Status, Contingency, Updated, Trend, Planned Actions, Owner.
- A % Mitigated for the list of risks.
- ASSUMPTIONS (and Constraints) Worksheet:
- Title, Description, Implication, Assumption or Constraint, Recorded by, Stakeholders involved, Criticality, Status, Updated, Planned Actions, Owner.
- A “% Upheld” for the list of Assumptions.
- ISSUES Worksheet:
- Title, Description, Impact Description, Controls, Issue Score, Status, Updated, Planned Actions, Owner, Updates.
- A “% Closed” for the list of Issues.
- DEPENDENCIES Worksheet:
- Title, Description, Inbound / Outbound, Delivering Team, Delivering Owner, Priority, Status, Updated, Critical Date, Planned Actions.
- A “% Committed” for the list of Dependencies.
- RISK SCORING:
- Includes Unique Value Risk Heatmap Score.
- This is a unique “score” value, depending on the combination of Impact and Liklehood.
- Colour-coded depending on severity.
- Summarised in “Risk Level”.
Some views of the RAID Log Template:
The risks are given an automatic severity scoring using a combination of the Impact and Likelihood scores:
The RAID Log & Dashboard Template also comes with a help worksheet.