This Roadmap Template Guide is easy to follow, with a 6-step process to create your own Roadmap using MS Powerpoint.
Features of the Roadmap Template Guide
- Easy-to-follow instructions, so that you can create your roadmap quickly.
- Step-by-step process, so that each roadmap element makes sense.
- Uses normal Powerpoint objects, to make it easy to edit.
- Six instruction slides, so that you can prepare for each step.
Six clear elements to communicate your roadmap:
1. Swim lanes (or “workstreams”).
3. Projects, arranged in swim lanes.
4. RAG status, to show risk levels.
5. Milestones, to highlight key launches.
6. Key messages, added as comments.
Roadmaps are better than gantt charts for communicating an overall project view for an executive audience. Gantt charts are better at showing a more granular view for a project managers and workers.
Simply follow this 6-step guide, and you can create your own roadmap in 30 minutes or less!