A Transition Plan is used to manage the change from an existing organisational configuration to a new configuration.
So – your organisation may need to go through a Transition to implement the new arrangement.
We have arranged this template into the following areas.
Team and Personnel Changes
It’s likely that you will have to change how people and teams are arranged.
There could be some business process re-engineering to be rolled-out.
You may have to move locations, or start an off-shore supplier relationship.
How to plan the Transition
In all change situations, there is a gap between the planned new arrangement and where you are right now – a Transition is required.
Our Transition Plan Template will provide a solid communications and planning tool for your transition.
Features of this Template
- Timeline with draggable milestones.
- Event markers in each workstream.
- Management workstream (to show coordination activities in the transition project).
- Communications Workstream (announcements, comms).
- HR Workstream (transition HR issues management).
- Relocation Workstream.
- IT Workstream (PC and telecomms).
View the Transition Plan Template.