I work in an old-fashioned organisation. They are very risk averse. How might I make the case for a Hack Event?
The best approach is to firstly outline the benefits, and then address common fears. There are a lot of Hack Events going on every day, so point to some of those too.
By Business Documents UK Ltd Team . Published: 2018/11/24 9:33:41 AM, Last Updated: 2018/11/24 9:33:41 AM Answer URL
- Set out the benefits.
- Address common fears and concerns.
- Point to a clear plan, and best practise.
- Use a Hack Event Canvas template to communicate clearly.
Short on time?
try one of these templates:
- How do I represent investment in Innovation?
- How do I make a business case for a Hack Event?
- How do I setup an Innovation Programme in a large organisation?
- How do I start an in-house Innovation Programme?
- What is a good 2 Day Hackathon Event Schedule?