Some examples of the top prompts in each area, as used by market professionals prioritising PESTLE.
- Political: Look at the Government, Policy and Tax situations; what are businesses talking about?
- Economic: Look at impacts on the company costs and profits for products and services, and estimate for both national and international.
- Social: Look at cultural trends in the territory. These can make a significant difference.
- Technological: Look at the R&D competitive landscape, and at new enabling technologies.
- Legal: Check both external and internal factors here, including labour law, consumer law, operating standards, and safety standards.
- Environmental: For the environment are you operating in, check climate concerns, geographic concerns,
By Business Documents UK Ltd Team . Published: 2019/10/13 9:02:24 AM, Last Updated: 2019/10/13 9:07:18 AM Answer URL
More detail can be seen in this PESTLE Cheat Sheet.