You have been told you need a Risk Log. How do you create one and use one?
- List your risks: Start a spreadsheet, and add a row for each risk.
- Status: Track the status for each risk: open, in progress, mitigated.
- How bad: Track the severity of each risk.
- Owner: Assign an owner of each risk.
- Mitigation: Record what needs to be done to reduce or close each risk.
- Update it: Hold regular project meetings to make progress and update the Log.
By Business Documents UK Ltd Team . Published: 2020/03/22 5:27:21 PM, Last Updated: 2020/03/22 5:29:05 PM Answer URL