I have a large project which has detailed plans, but I need a simple way to present the Rollout progress to all my stakeholders.
Your priority is to keep your presentation succinct. Make a 3 slide deck with:-
- Workstream Progress: Use a 1-side / 1-slide diagram (NOT GANTT) to show how each stream of activity is progressing.
- A RAID summary: Your Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies, on a 1-side / 1-slide diagram.
- A SWOT summary: This is one way to give a balanced perspective of the Project Rollout status; the good, the bad and the unexpected, for both team dynamics and deliverables.
By Business Documents UK Ltd Team . Published: 2016/05/21 6:31:49 PM, Last Updated: 2016/05/21 8:06:08 PM Answer URL
Short on time?
try one of these templates:
- How do I present a Project Update?
- How do I present my Project Rollout?
- How do I create an Agile Project Release Plan?