1. Executive summary: Where are you compared with Strategic Plans, in one sentence?
2. The RAG status for each priority: What is Red, what is Amber, what is Green?
3. What are the key issues: What does the group need to act on?
4. The choices: What are the alternatives to choose from?
5. The Plan: What is our direction from here?
Examples of a Strategy Progress Report
An example DRP Strategy Readiness Report.
An example Innovation Status Report RAG status
An example Strategy on One Page
Short on time?
Use these templates to help with business best practice:
Operations is a key function in any business. Led by the COO, operations can cover a wide range of business-critical processes.
Templates, features, FAQs, business processes and HowTo guides for Business Strategy areas.
- Dashboards, Reports and Status Presentations
- Business Reports
Related Business Best Practices
A good Product Strategy is simple and focused. Whatever your product is, and whatever pain points it solves, focus on your strengths.
Executives and stakeholders have short attention spans. Use this guide to focus on important points.
Your project success relies on you communicating project status. Use these tips and templates to help
It is tempting to squeeze all of your information into a page, but this is a mistake. Use this tried and tested format.
There are plenty of formats to choose from: Progress Reports, Rollout Roadmaps, Backlogs, Dashboards and more.
A step by step guide to present a strategic plan in a professional format, showing all the important messages.
All Business Best Practice
See all Business Best Practice here.